Anyone affected by family disputes can mediate about children, property & finance or divorce
Examples of those we work with:
• Separated or separating parents
• Parents wanting to see their children
• Married couples wanting to divorce
• Unmarried couples separated or separating
• Couples who have never lived together
• Couples who have already divorced
• Same sex partners
• Civil partners
• Children under certain circumstances
Remember, if you are committed to try and make things better through mediation, you can design what is going to happen. The mediator’s role is to remain impartial and, as an experienced facilitator, to help you to find solutions.
You don’t have to be on the best of terms with the other party for mediation to work.
Contact us if you need to check your situation is suitable for mediation.